Benefits of Becoming A Member of Historic Ramsey House
In order to guarantee the preservation of Ramsey House for future generations, please join or renew your membership. Your donation will be handled securely via PayPal.
*In honor of our 220th Anniversary, memberships made now will receive extra months and will be valid until June 30, 2019.*
Membership at all levels entitles you to the following benefits:
- Membership in the Association for the Preservation of Tennessee Antiquities.
- Invitations to all special events and receptions at Ramsey House.
- Free admission to all sites of the A.P.T.A. listed below (except during special fundraising events):
- Belle Meade Plantation, Nashville
- The Athenaeum Rectory, Columbia
- Buchanan Log House, Nashville
- Crockett Tavern Museum, Morristown
- Glenmore Mansion, Jefferson City
- Ramsey House Plantation, Knoxville
- Holy Innocents Cemetery, Arlington
- Rachel H. K. Burrow Museum, Arlington
- Historic Post Office, Arlington
- Blacksmith Shop Site, Arlington
- The Pillars, Bolivar
- The Little Courthouse, Bolivar
- Woodruff-Fontaine House, Memphis
Membership at the Contributing Level ($100/annually) and above entitles you to all of the above plus a signed and numbered print depicting Ramsey House by W. Russell Briscoe (which can be picked up in the Gift Shop), and the following benefits listed below:
- Free admission to Ramsey House (except during special fundraising events).
- 10% discount on purchases from the Swan Pond gift shop (please present Member Card to receive discount)
- 10% discount on facility rentals